instagram

Instagram

Friday, January 22, 2016

For the Love of Flowers. { Julia's Floral Design at Bridle Oaks Barn} {Deland}

Forever… I've been in love with flowers. I feel so lucky lately 
because each time Julia brings them to the barn I get to feel, smell
and sometime photograph these little beauties that nature has given
to us as gifts. I just love looking at all the intricacies with each and every one.
The differences in texture, color and smell. They really are amazing, if you
think about it. Julia does such a wonderful job arranging them. I can't say
enough how much I appreciate her being able to create these works of art
with my brides. They all love her and even if they only get a bouquet, 
she still puts the same amount of love and attention to the creation. 
If you want flowers for any reason, Julia at Julia's Floral Designs in
Deland is the place to go. It sounds like an info-mercial… but it's not ! 
I just truly adore and appreciate what she does for our weddings and
events! 












1 comment: