instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 24, 2015

Amazing….Bliss Pastry ! {Deland wedding cakes} { Bridle Oaks Barn}

I can't believe I found this little hidden gem right in
my own home town! Kristin is the baker and ultimate
cake maker at Bliss Pastry,  which she owns in Deland, FL
Her cakes are just stunning. There is no other word! 
I am SO excited to use her out at Bridle Oaks. I hope
every. single. bride. 
uses her to create and design a cake of their 
D R E A M S
Please check out her cakes here at her website…
She was a wonderfully easy person to work with,
and here are some photos of the cake she designed
for our "romantic and Southern" themed shoot last week.
If your getting married… call Kristin NOW !! 

(oh, and PS… those flowers were handmade by her. They are not silk)




These are some of her cakes from her website…










No comments:

Post a Comment