instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Julia's Floral Design at Bridle Oaks Barn {Deland Florist} {Julia's Floral Design}

Ok… How to contain myself…
Been wanting to post this since we did our 
stylized shoot ! I was recommended to use Julia, of Julia's Floral Design 
from a friend in the wedding industry, and a fellow Deland resident.
I can't tell you how happy I am to know her and to have found her. 
I only wish I could use her exclusively for our brides! (maybe someday)
She did a STUNNING job on the flowers for our shoot and she was
incredibly generous, patient and worked so hard for us. I can't
say enough good about Julia and my experience with her. She is a 
true talent and gem in this industry, and I wholly recommend her 
for any bride who gets married at Bridle Oaks, or anywhere! 

C'mon ya'll…. she used artichokes in an arrangement !!
How cool is that! 


The bouquet was absolutely gorgeous, so romantic and Southern,
which is exactly the look we were going for. 


And the table centerpiece….. AH!!
She put it on a pedestal ! So pretty… 


Anyway, Julia's amazing, !!  Enjoy looking at the rest of the photos. 
All photos taken by Alice! of Alice's Art Gallery
















No comments:

Post a Comment